Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my husband was able to fix my car.
2. I am thankful to our friend Steve for lending me his car while mine was out of commission for a couple days.
That’s a good representation of how the rest of my week went, so that was all I was going to share today. But I just went out for a few errands and thought of a couple more good things.
3. I am thankful for a good checkup with my arthritis doctor. It’s been 4 years since I’ve had my knees drained. Exercising really pays off in many ways.
4. I am thankful the Buckle repairs zippers on jeans. The zipper broke on my favorite pair of jeans earlier this week.
5. I am thankful for the fabulous book Creative Thursday by Marisa Anne. It’s so inspiring and thoughtful. I’ve always loved her charming creatures so I also got an adorable care package full of her goodies too.
Hope you had a better week! Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.