Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I try to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful we got to go hiking last weekend.
2. I am thankful for my husband’s support and care this past week. I had some rough moments.
3. I am thankful my friend Nancy took me to a movie this afternoon for an early birthday present.
4. I am thankful for the local dollar store where I go for last-minute supplies
5. I am thankful for the cup of coffee a friend bought for me this week.
6. I am thankful for the coupon I got from Starbucks.
7. I am thankful for the replacement part we got to fix our snowblower before winter arrives.
8. I am thankful for the sunshine beaming into my sewing room this afternoon while I actually sewed. I’m finishing a commission project.
9. I am thankful for stickers, one of my new obsessions, especially those printed with my own illustrations.
10. I am thankful for cinnamon rolls (but not too often).
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.